How To Unlock Old iPhone Without Passcode OR Face iD (5 Ways)
how to unlock an old iphone without a passcode or face id? If you don’t have a passcode or face id, you might need to try some of these methods to unlock your phone.
From the power button to the home button, we’ll show you how to unlock your phone without these typical methods.
An old and neglected iPhone may seem like a worthless piece of technology. But what if you could unlock the device without a passcode or a face id? You can with this guide.
In this article, I will be unveiling some both professional and local guides which you may find anyone helpful. Here we go.
Unlock iPhone without a passcode or face id using the Remote access app
If you have an old iphone and you want to get into it without a passcode or face id, then you have to set up your iphone for remote access. You can do this by following these steps.
1. Set up a remote access app
2. Create a backup of your iphone
3. Transfer the backup to your computer
4. Open the backup on your computer
5. Go to ‘settings’ and then to ‘remote access.
6. Click ‘enable remote access
7. Now, you can use the remote access app to get unlock your phone
Unlock iPhone without a passcode or face ID using iCloud
Does your iPhone have to Find My iPhone enabled? If yes, your iCloud account can be your high-quality desire to unencumber your iPhone without a passcode and face ID.
here is a guide to follow:
Step 1: Sign in to iCloud.com in any browser
for your pc or any handy device. Open any browser for your pc, and pass to iCloud.com, after which check in together with your Apple ID.
The Apple ID has to be similar to the one you signed in to for your iPhone.
If your Apple ID has two-issue authentication
enabled, a message with a verification code
can be shipped on your iPhone and you need to
input the code earlier than you may check-in.
Since you’re not able to unencumber your
iPhone to view the verification code, click on
get a verification code after which click on the Text option.
A textual content message with the verification code can be despatched to your iPhone.
You now test the acquired verification code for your iPhone display screen without unlocking it.
Then, input the code for your pc display screen, and you may successfully check in to iCloud
Step 2: After you signed in to iCloud.com,
Click on the Find iPhone icon, and you may want
to go into your Apple ID password once more to
get entry to iCloud Find My iPhone.
Step 3: On the iCloud Find My iPhone page, pick out the iPhone you want to unencumber.
When the motion set off appears, click on Erase
iPhone. This will erase all content material and
settings withinside the iPhone, together with the passcode and face ID.
Step 4: When the erase is complete, your iPhone is unlocked and you may get entry to it with no passcode or face ID. Of course, your iPhone is now like a brand-new device, and you need to re-set it up, and set a new passcode and face ID.
How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode or Face ID with a Recovery Mode Method
Recovery mode is a way to regain access to your iPhone if you have forgotten the passcode or you are running out of time before your iPhone will automatically lock.
This mode is temporary and will only last for a few minutes. You can access this mode by pressing the power button and the Home button simultaneously.
If you’re looking for an alternative way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or face ID, then you need to try the recovery mode.
This is a mode that’s accessible when your iPhone is locked.
This mode can allow you to access some of the most sensitive features of the iPhone without the risk of damaging your device.
All you need to do is follow these steps to unlock your iPhone with recovery mode:
- Press and hold the power button and volume up button until the Apple logo appears.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button until you see the recovery mode menu.
- Press volume up to enter recovery mode.
- When you see the recovery mode menu, press volume up to enter the recovery mode menu.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” and press volume up to confirm.
- You will now be asked to confirm the wipe data/factory reset. Press volume up to continue.
- You will now be asked to confirm the wipe data/factory reset again.
- Press volume up to continue.
- The iPhone will now be wiped
Recovery Mode Method On PC
The following steps are for unlocking an iPhone without a passcode or face id on PC
1. Turn on your PC
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC using the USB cable
3. Open iTunes
4. Click on the “devices” icon in the top left corner
5. Select your device
6. Click on the “check for update” button
7. If your device is up to date, you will see the message “iPhone is up to date”
8. If your device is not up to date, you will see the message “updating your iPhone”
9. Once your device has been updated, click on the “check for update” button again
10. You will now see the message “iPhone software update successful”
11. Click on the “backup” icon in the top left corner
12. Select “Backup iPhone”
13. iTunes will now back up your iPhone 14. Once you have backed up your iPhone, click on the”Restore” icon in the top left corner
15. Select “Restore from backup”
16. iTunes will now restore your iPhone
How to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID using iPhone Passcode Refixer
iPhone Passcode Refixer is an online tool that can help you unlock your iPhone without the passcode or face ID.
The tool is free to use and is available for both PC and Mac.
It will automatically find a way to get past the passcode to your device.
It can unlock your device in as little as 15 seconds.
is important to note that this tool is only for unlocking locked iPhones. It will not unlock iPhones that are not locked.
The first step is to download and install the app called iPhone Passcode Refixer.
With this app, you can unlock your iPhone without using your passcode or face ID.
The app comes with a free trial, so you can try it out to see if it works for you.
If it doesn’t work, you will have to purchase the unlock key.
In order to use the iPhone Passcode Refixer, you will need to have a computer with internet access.
Your computer and your iPhone must be on the same network.
After you have logged into your account, the program will start to find the passcode for your iPhone.
Once the program has found the passcode, it will show it on the screen.
You can then unlock your iPhone with the passcode that has been found.
The app is used to generate passcode independently.
Unlock iPhone Without Passcode or Face ID or Computer
The only way to unlock your phone without a passcode is through an iPhone similar to yours also the same version.
Go to another iOS tool that shares the equal Apple ID together along with your presently locked iPhone, after which open the Find My app on that iOS tool.
In the Find My app, pick Devices at
the bottom. All gadgets related to your Apple ID may be displayed here, along with your locked iPhone you wish to free up without a passcode and face ID. Tap the locked iPhone.
Tap Erase This Device on the bottom
of the screen. This will erase all content material and settings on your iPhone, along with the passcode and face ID, and free up your iPhone.
Watch Video Tutorial
Our article about iPhone passcodes and face ID showed you some ways that you might be able to unlock your iPhone without those two things.
This is a great place to start in case you are unable to login into your iPhone because the passcode has been changed, the face ID has been disabled, your iPhone is locked and you don’t know the passcode, or you are locked out of your iPhone and need to unlock it for another person.
We hope that this article provided you with some helpful insight into how you can unlock your iPhone.