How To Convert Mtn Points To Airtime In Nigeria. Pulse is a prepaid tariff plan offered by MTN. MTN is a telecommunications company in Nigeria. As an MTN Pulse user, you can earn Pulse Points by participating in certain activities. These activities include;
• buying or sharing data bundles
• recharging your phone
• subscribing to MTN Music Time
• using the MyMTN app.
Furthermore, you can check your Pulse Point balance by dialling *406*7*1#. You can also use it to redeem your point. To use your Pulse Points, dial *406*7*2#.
However, there are several options for using your Pulse Points. It can also be used for data bundles and night bundles. The data bundles are available in
• monthly options
The number of Pulse Points required increases as the duration of the data bundle increases. The night bundle is available in two options;
• 250MB available for 25 Pulse Points
• 500MB available for 50 Pulse Points.
There are also options for IG and TikTok bundles;
• 350MB available for 100 Pulse Points
• 1GB available for 200 Pulse Points
If you migrate to MTN Pulse, you will receive Pulse Points, but this only happens once. If you migrate out of MTN Pulse, you will lose your Pulse Points and will have to start from scratch if you migrate back. Your Pulse Points will expire after a year. You cannot share it or use it to purchase data for a third party.
How to Use your MTN Pulse Point to Buy Data
After obtaining the MTN pulse point, follow the procedures below to make use of it:
To purchase data using your MTN pulse point:
• Open the phone dialer app on your phone and dial *131# using your MTN phone number.
• Choose option 1 for data plans.
• Select the type of data plan you want to purchase (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
• Choose “Points” as your payment option.
• Confirm the purchase.
Your pulse points will be deducted and the data plan will be activated. Remember to check that you have enough pulse points to cover the cost of the data plan before you confirm the purchase.
How To Convert Mtn Points To Airtime In Nigeria https://t.co/xEENeuWhgO
— NGbaze (@NgNgbaze) December 23, 2022
MTN Recharge Card Data Plan
To recharge your MTN card and subscribe to a data plan in Nigeria, follow these steps:
Dial *555*PIN# on your phone. The PIN is the 17-digit PIN on your MTN recharge card. For example, if the PIN on your card is 7254-9845-5637-63853, you would dial *555*72549845563763853#.
Once your recharge card has been loaded, dial *131# to access the MTN data plan menu.
• click on option 1 (Data Plans) from the menu that appears.
• click on the type of data plan you want (daily, weekly, or monthly) and press OK.
• select a data plan from the list provided. Make sure you have enough airtime for the plan you select.
• Decide whether you want to automatically renew the plan when it expires (select 1) or not renew it (select 2).
The data plan will be added to your SIM and the airtime for the plan will be deducted. You will receive details about the data plan, including its validity period.
To check your balance, dial *131*4#. You can also send a text message with the message “2” to 131. Your balance will be displayed and sent to you.
How to Redeem Your MTN Pulse Point
If you have plenty of MTN pulse points that will expire soon, follow the procedures below to redeem them:
• select the phone dialer on your app jam Form
• Dial the code; *406# using your MTN phone number
• click on option “7” (pulse point) from the list of options displayed
• tap option “2” (Redeem Points) from the options displayed
• select your preferred data plan from the list power Recruitment
• select OK
That’s it! You can use the redeemed MTN pulse point to purchase data plans.
MTN code to check data balance
To check your data balance and fantastic pocket-friendly offers;
• Dial the *142# MTN code
To check your data bonus balance, dial *559*65#.
That’s how to convert mtn points to airtime in Nigeria. If you found this information helpful, consider sharing it with your family and friends using the share buttons.