Have you ever considered purchasing a glo data plan 200 for 1gb in Nigeria to allow you to do your favorite online activities? There are many options available. The specific plan you choose will depend on your preferences, budget, and eligibility.
If you are interested in subscribing to the Glo 1GB data plan for 200 Naira, this article will provide you with the short USSD code to do so.
Furthermore, Glo is known for offering some of the most affordable data packages in the telecommunications market. This particular internet plan is available to all active Glo prepaid customers. To activate the 1GB for 200 Naira plan, you will need to dial the corresponding activation code.
However, If you are familiar with the N200 Glo data plan, you should be aware that the code has been upgraded. Also, the data volume has increased from 1GB to N300.
How To Subscribe To Glo #200 For 1GB of Data Plan
To subscribe to the plan, you can either follow the manual method or use the quick USSD code. The subscription code for the plan is easy to remember. Once you correctly apply the instructions, you will receive a success message from GLO indicating the result of your last operation. Here is the code for GLO 200 for 1GB for 7 days:
All you have to do is simply dial *777*1*1*2*5*1# on your phone dialer app. You will receive a pop-up message when you enter the provided code. Just make sure that you have at least 300 to 500 Naira airtime on your Glo line.
Please note that the Glo 1GB plan is valid for one day, the 2GB plan for 500 Naira is valid for two days, and the 7GB plan for 1500 Naira is valid for seven days.
Also, you can purchase a data bundle manually.
To do that, follow these steps:
- Dial *777# on your phone.
- Press 1 to select “Buy Data.”
- Press 1 to select “Buy Data Plan.”
- Press 2 to select “One-Off Purchase” or press 1 to select “Auto-Renew.”
- Press 5 to select “Special Data Offer.”
- Press 1 to select “Special Plans.”
To activate the Glo data bundle cheat, there are no restrictions. Just ensure that you meet the requirements. Also, subscribing to the internet pack should not be an issue. If you are looking for the Glo 200 for 1GB cheat code, simply dial *777# and follow the prompts to activate the plan.
Data Plan Validity
You should know that the data plans offered by Glo Special Data Plans Offer a specific period of validity.
The Glo 1GB For 200 Naira data plan, which has now been updated to N300 and lasts for 3 days, is valid for 1 day.
The 2GB For the N500 data plan is valid for 2 days.
The 7GB for the N1500 data plan is valid for 7 days.
How To Manage/Reduce Data Usage
There are several things you can do to manage your mobile data usage and make it last longer. Consider the following tips:
1. Disable mobile data when it’s not needed.
2. Use data compression in your browser to reduce data usage.
3. Reduce the video streaming quality on sites like YouTube, Netflix, and Hulu from 1080p or default/auto setting to 240p. This can help save data, but it may also affect the quality of your viewing experience.
4. Deactivate cloud storage services when they’re not needed.
5. Avoid interrupting or canceling downloads in the middle of video sessions.
6. Turn off automatic updates for apps on your mobile devices, laptops, and personal computers.
7. Use Wi-Fi hotspots whenever possible to save mobile data, but be aware that open or free Wi-Fi connections can pose data security risks.
8. Limit the number of files you send and receive, and disable push notifications.
9. Delete unnecessary email messages.
10. Use Wi-Fi to send large files or save them for when you have a Wi-Fi connection.
11. Monitor the time you spend on social media.
12. Close apps when you’re finished using them to reduce data usage.
13. Set up usage alerts to monitor your data usage and avoid overage charges.
Data may be consumed without your knowledge. Most smartphones are configured to automatically search for, and download software updates, app synching, uploads, updates, etc. Your data is therefore consumed by your phone without your knowledge when there are software upgrades and updates to apps on your device. To stop this from happening, you have to disable automatic updates.