Free blogger templates, If you’re thinking about starting a blog, you might be a little apprehensive about how to make the blog look professional.
Luckily, there are a lot of free templates available. One of the best ways to build your blog is by using a free blogger template to start.
Templates are pre-made blogs that come with a lot of the things you would need to start your own blog.
In this post, we’re going to be giving you a list of 10 free blogger templates. There are a wide variety of themes to choose from, so you’ll be able to find the perfect one for your blog.
Blogger is becoming an official part of everyday life. Blogger templates have evolved from the old days of a plain writing platform, to a fully functional website.
Taking a look at some of these free blogger templates, you’ll be able to find the best one for your blog.
Top 20 free blogger templates
2. SEO MAG
17. Sora One
About Pixel and its Features, a blogger template themes
1. Theblogger template has a feature-rich platform that allows you to create a blog in minutes. The layout is simple, but the features are endless.
Have a look at the features below to see what we’re talking about:
• A customizable blog layout
• Customizable blog design
• A customizable blog logo
• A customizable blog background
• A powerful blog editor and lot more
2. SEO MAG is a blogger template that includes great features such as a responsive design, a portfolio page, a recent posts page, and more. This template is a great and good option for bloggers looking for a template that will help them get their blog noticed and it’s totally free to use.
3. The Morpho is a blog template that is designed for anyone who wants to show off their blog’s features. This is especially helpful for those who want to display their posts in a more visual way. (Hint: use images).
• Customizable design options
• Responsive layout
• Post thumbnails
• Attractive design
4. Minimal is a blogger template that includes a lot of features that make it easy for you to create a blog. It offers free and has a blog layout that’s simple and intuitive, and it’s receptive to all types of content. With Minimal, you can focus on what you really enjoy doing—writing and sharing your thoughts.
5. Kaplan template is a powerful tool that can help you make your publication stand out. You can use it to create a number of different kinds of publications, like a magazine blog, a newsletter, or a newspaper.
With a template like this, you’ll be able to produce eye-catching publications that can help you build your brand.
6. Plasm is a fully customizable WordPress/blogger theme that allows you to design your website without any coding knowledge. With the help of their developer dashboard, you can easily modify your website’s layout and design to match your brand and maintain your website’s integrity.
7. NewsLog is a blogger template that offers a range of features to run a blog that is perfect for bloggers and journalists. With a clean design and a range of features, NewsLog is a blogging template that will suit any blog.
8. SportsMag is a blogger template dedicated to sports and fitness. It’s committed to keeping to keep the blog well optimized
9. Ember is a fully responsive, professionally designed blogger template theme with an elegant design and tons of features to help you create a great blog experience. The theme has 20+ custom widgets, custom widgets for your homepage, a ready-to-use slideshow, a custom header, and more.
10. Simplify is a blogger template theme website that has a wide variety of features that are perfect for any blogger. Simplify has a number of helpful features that make it easy to build your blog and grow your audience. It comes with a variety of options to help you build your blog and make it stand out from the crowd.
11. Papermag is a magazine that features articles on style, beauty, and fashion. With a fresh and modern look, Papermag is a new magazine theme for the modern blog. I love the theme design and layout,
12. PhotoMag is a blogger template theme that has been designed with you in mind. This theme is perfect for bloggers who want to create a professional-looking blog. PhotoMag offers over 150 premium features and unlimited colors and styles to choose from. PhotoMag is an easy-to-use theme that has been made with the blogger in mind.
13. FutureMag is a blog theme with a clean and modern design. This theme has a lot of features that will make your blog stand out from the rest. The blog template is made for bloggers that want to be creative and have a lot of flexibility to customize their site. This theme is also responsive, meaning that it will work on any device.
14. Shutter is the best theme for blogger. It is very simple to use and can be customized to your needs. Shutter is easy to install and comes with a lot of features. Shutter is easy to use and has many features that make it easier for you to use. Shutter is also very easy to install and comes with many different features.
WriteUp is a blogger template theme that includes the following features:
Customizable color schemes
Customizable title and post title
Customizable colors and font colors
16. Newcon is a blogger template theme that is designed to help bloggers create their own blogs and is very optimized. From the homepage to our widgets, Newcon is a fully responsive theme that will help your blog look great from every device. it has a modern layout that features a full-width slider, sidebar widgets, and responsive navigation.
17. Sora One is an all-in-one WordPress/blogger theme that can be used for any type of website. Sora One is a content-driven design that allows you to focus on your content and not the design elements. You can use the theme for any type of blog, from fashion to finance and beyond.
18. Alpha is a free blog template that’s perfect for bloggers looking to get started with blogging. The blog template is fully customizable and has numerous features to help your blog get noticed.
19. Boxy is a full-width, responsive WordPress/blogger theme with a design that fits perfectly with any blog or portfolio. It is a professional template designed with a focus on usability and user experience.
20. Pixel is a WordPress blog theme created by the Creative Market team. It is a simple theme with a minimalistic design and is perfect for photographers, artists, and other creatives looking for a simple way to showcase their work.
If you would like to get started then all you need is a free blogger platform that accepts custom templates. It’s easy to find one, as there are plenty of suggestions I have listed above there. You can download any of the above templates listed.