How did you Enable Tecno Spark 10 K15q Android 13 Meta Mode?

• Posted In: Request Files and Tools

• Keymaster

What I see is Nowadays Tecno Spark 10 K15q Android 13 Meta Mode is hard to enable meta mode, even if you try Maui meta it’s not working, You can’t able to enter meta mode, but I think if you try to unlock the tool you will succeed, to repair imei numbers.

Suggested Tool list​

Unlocktool premium tool

Cm2 dongle premium tool

Griffin dongle premium tool

Eft Dongle premium tool and with free check here.

There are many premium and free meta-mode tools out there.

Watch the Video Tutorial on how to enable the meta mode on tecno spark 10 kl5q using the best method.

However, there are premium tools and free but in this case, we’ll use free tools and methods to ensure you want the above video tutorial and subscribe to our channel.

If you visit the Ngbaze blog you know I keep providing the latest solutions that are very helpful to all technician gsm software engineers, and this solution for tecno spark 10 kl5q meta mode is tested by me and my team.

The door is open If you have another solution for meta mode feel free to share it. create a topic in this our forum sections.

I have found the free solution for the Tecno Spark 10 K15q Android 13 Meta Mode for imei repair without spending any money, but please take time to reply with “thank you Ngbaze and you can add more details on how you solve the issue of meta mode” , we’ll proud and provide more solutions, also support us by sharing the solution on social media and other blogs, we love:)

Let’s dig into the list of free tools that we use to repair tecno android 13 spark kl5q, first of all, you need to install the MTK USB driver, CDC drive, and external micro USB cable.

next, follow the instructions you can watch the above video for more guide explanation.

Free Tools that you can use are:-

Maui Meta version 10 Download Below.

Download Modern Maui Meta 10 3G/4G Latest Version 2022

Transmission aftersale tool Download Below.

https://app.box.com/s/lafinpnestfz61voyxsb9aczm5wnyzi7

SEE the Proof Image Below !!

Cheers, and don’t forget to share and write the meaning comment don’t spam here.

Enjoy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
x